2022.01.25 17:35 Pestilence95 Tifa Lockhart Has Become A Wholesome Italian Icon
2022.01.25 17:35 YoDadGae hellooooo?
2022.01.25 17:35 jujujulianas Books on the problem of how to delimitate opressor/opressed?
Hi! I've been reading about marxism, anti-capitalist theory and socialism for maybe a year now? but I'm definitely still learning more and more everyday but something that still is not clear to me is how to delimitate who's opressed and who's an opressor and how difficult it can be to separate society in this binary way. It is easy if it's someone who's a billionare of course but what about people who own small business? or bosses for example that both exploit their employees but also are exploited by their executives and so on? I would appreciate any material that discusses these themes/problems.
Thank you! Have a nice day everyone!
submitted by jujujulianas to socialism [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 17:35 L-U-N-A-R-L-U-N-A Trading
2022.01.25 17:35 talalsaud1121 [OC] Imagine this guy is your dm
2022.01.25 17:35 MarcDe_ ich🧒iel
|submitted by MarcDe_ to ich_iel [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 17:35 footwit Вейналдум хотел бы выступать за "Арсенал"
|submitted by footwit to ru_EPL [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 17:35 heatherhope_cs Joseph's lavash and shredded lettuce for the win. Seltzer for scale (and hydration). Used a whole lavash so calories shown are for the whole thing (ignore where MFP says 1/2).
|submitted by heatherhope_cs to Volumeeating [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 17:35 DrinkInUtah DABC Price Report for February 2022
2022.01.25 17:35 b2damaxx Do I generally want less cards or more?
I haven’t played since the original show was on back in the early 2000s. I see I can have a deck of between 40-60 cards. I’m currently running a 60 card deck as that’s what I’m used to with Pokémon. Does it generally work better to have less or more?
submitted by b2damaxx to masterduel [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 17:35 only_wallace 'Once Again It's On' Freestyle
|submitted by only_wallace to promote [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 17:35 xFearful425 I'm currenty getting that "fast-feeling" that I get every few months. I decided to finally google it once and it brought me here. My life is boring as hell so when I enter a tachysensic state, I really enjoy it.
2022.01.25 17:35 taterr_salad Advice - Job Offer, Counter Offer, and transition from HW to SW
2022.01.25 17:35 Tim-Rock Peach Oz
Just bought a half of Peach Oz smalls at Have a Heart. Bag was closed but I was smelling peach on the ride home! Most of the buds are pretty big size wise, larger than smalls or popcorn. Smell in the jar was pretty earthy weed odor. Buds kind of dry despite having a Bodega pack in it. Taste was nothing major, more of an earthy pot taste. Fair to good effects for pain. With my discount OTD for $80.
Tried to post pictures but they wouldn't upload.
submitted by Tim-Rock to OhioMarijuana [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 17:35 shannonleroy late you look good mirror unboxing! :)
|submitted by shannonleroy to glossier [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 17:35 footwit Рой Ходжон назначен главным тренером "Уотфорда"
2022.01.25 17:35 Planet_Her ERC/HR is absolutely useless 😒
So I got exposed to Covid on the 19th. I have quite a lot of points because I went home for winter break from college(where my fc is) and got 4 points for missing work for a month. When I got exposed my first priority was school, I had to email all my professors, let my roommate know and arrange alternative living situations while I waited to get a test. I missed work on the 20th because of that and got an extra 2 points. I called ERC on the 21st and let them know everything. They created a ticket and told me that they would excuse all my absences. I had picked up a shift for the 22nd and at that time it was too late to drop that shift so I made sure to mention it to the ERC representative and ask that it be excused as well. They said they would fix it and I ended the call. Turns out they did NOT do that. I got 2 extra points for missing work on the 22nd which means that I have 8 points and am now in danger of termination. What can I do other than going in and actually talking to HR? I got my results and I’m negative but I won’t be able to work until Saturday due to school.
submitted by Planet_Her to AmazonFC [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 17:35 zerpderp Discussion/ Voting - Take down legit Viagra medication posts or leave them up and have fun with OP’s?
Would you all like us to try and take down the spam posts regarding Viagra or do you all like messing with the OP that posts? Personally, I don’t mind either way. I like reading the comments you guys make that confuse them. What do you think?
submitted by zerpderp to ViagraBoys [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 17:35 Freepieformartians Your nipples produce iced coffee in the winter or peppermint mocha in the winter. You are not burned or frostbitten by it and can produce enough for yourself and a friend once every 4 hours
2022.01.25 17:35 __The_Tourist__ A beautiful abandoned home in rural southern Ontario, Canada 🇨🇦
|submitted by __The_Tourist__ to abandonedplaces [link] [comments]|
2022.01.25 17:35 GalacticPathfinder What Apex Legends should be doing
Don't put much thought into the title, was just what I went with. I play almost Apex Legends every day it has been my favourite game for almost the last 3 years. Even though it is my favourite game there is a lot missing from this game that I believe would increase the player base but also please the current player base. Remember these are just my opinions and what I think would make Apex Legends better.
First, there are currently a lot of bugs in the game that need to be fixed such as:
- Audio bugs (not hearing enemy footsteps, grenades, legend abilities, audio cutting out in certain parts of the map, not being able to hear teammates while playing cross platform, etc) I am in no way a game maker or coding expert so I'm not sure what the best way to go at fixing these problems are but they've fixed other audio bugs so I don't believe its impossible. IMO I believe they should just eliminate teammate footsteps all together. I find enemy footsteps and teammate footsteps sound identical unless you really focus. Cross platform audio seems to be problem if anything loud is happening in the game; jumping from drop ship, multiple legend abilities going off at once. You are just unable to hear what your teammate are saying)
- Lobby bugs ( not being able to get into the game with your team, readying up and switching to a different game mode, being kicked out of lobbies) both of these bugs basically require you to restart your app so it doesn't happen in the next game. I have had multiple occasions where I wont even touch my remote while waiting for a queue to go in, by the time I notice its been over a minute and my teammates are in the game without me. I usually restart my game at this time just to eliminate it from happening again. I have also had it happen on multiple occasions where my team will be waiting in queue and I just get kicked from the lobby and have to rejoin. These problems aren't that big of a deal but they are annoying to deal with.
- Game Bugs (getting crushed by doors and dying instantly, taking an Ashe portal when she dies puts you under the map on Storm Point and in the middle of the map on Worlds Edge) these are just small things that I believe should be fixed for in game bugs, off the top of my head I can't think of many in game bugs.
Now on to things I believe they should add into the game.
- Solos ( I know I'm not the only one that doesn't like playing with randoms and I understand not everyone wants the challenge of solo duos or trios, solos would allow players to work on their 1vs1 skill rather than just doing it in the firing range or in duos/trios.)
- Solo and Duo ranked ( IMO these are the two that I want the most. If you don't have anyone to play with and don't want to play with randoms but still want to play ranked than Solo Rank would be perfect, increase the lobby size to 80-100. For duos I would much rather have 1 random for ranked than 2, if we have pub duos why can't we have ranked duos)
- More Badges (the only badges that get added are event badges and ranked badges, they need to come out with more progression related badges. I have seen a lot of fan made badges in this subreddit and others and I just think they are missing out on an easy opportunity to make the fan base happy)
- Reach 1,000,000 damage on this legend (then it can go up to 3million damage, then to 5million damage, then to 10million damage.) yes this would take a while but at least it would give people a goal to reach.
- More club related badges (they literally added clubs then haven't done anything to them since)
- Make the Battle Pass worth the money (We have all noticed that the battle pass sucks other than 5 things; 1 gold pack, legendary legend skins(2), (3) legendary gun skins, crafting materials, regular packs. They need to make it worth while, instead of putting a buttload of charms and backgrounds for tier rewards. They should put more legendary gun and legend skins in rather than charms and backgrounds. I don't know if I am speaking for myself but both backgrounds and charms are absolutely pointless and stupid anyways, I'm not looking at the backgrounds in between lobby and game and vise versa, nor am I looking at the charm on my gun.)
- More apex packs (I am sure that most people are lvl 500 or at least 300+ meaning they are getting next to no packs for leveling up, I have heard that for next season they will be increasing the level gap and if they do they should go back to the same format of giving apex packs for levels 1-500. Give at least 3-4 event packs to every player during events even if they have to be obtained through challenges. Making people buy 24 items just to achieve a badge and an heirloom is an evil thing to do.)
- Don't make event skins x2 crafting materials (All legendary event skins cost 2400 crafting materials to create compared to regular legendries only being 1200, they should be 1600-1800 not worth 2 regular legendaries)
- More LTMS (whether it be old or new they should always have an option for an LTM rather than just BArenas)
- Map rotation (this is a big one and I know a lot of people dislike the rotation currently, as of right now I think they need to make Stormpoint just a ranked map and take it out of pubs and have the other 3 be in the rotation. It is to big for a Pubs map where 5 minutes of a 20 minute game are spent fighting while the other 15 are spent saying "where the hell is everyone". Another thing I would like to see them test is bringing back old versions of the map (mostly WE and KC) fans love Capitol City and Skull Town so why the hell can't they just come back more frequently than they do. If the Pub map rotation was; OG KC -> Current WE -> Current or OG Olympus (I personally prefer the shipment area over fight night) -> Current KC -> OG WE. I am 100% positive that people would not be complaining about maps on any of the subreddits if this is what happened. )
- Bring back the good Hop Ups and nerf them instead of adding pointless ones (This is pretty self explanatory, current hop ops we have other than turbo charger just suck. Adding back hammerpoints, disruptors rounds, anvil receiver but nerfing the damage would be 1000x better than our current hop up situation)
- Legend Skins ( I know everyone has a different opinion when it comes to whether a skin is cool or not but I have found recently they give us 'okay' skins in the battle pass than make the event skins 'cool'. Why not give us 'cool' skins and make the event skins even 'cooler'? Most events out of the 6 legendary legend skins they have only 2 that end up being worth it.)
- Shop (Need more of a variety and for it to switch quicker, instead of having a weekly shop reset they should try to do it every 3 days.)
- Heirlooms ( This will most likely not happen but for their 3 year anniversary every player should receive Heirloom shards, if we are being honest with ourselves we 100% deserve it with how much money us as a player base puts into the game. Wouldn't cost them a dime to do it either, I think it would be a nice Thank You gift to the community for playing the game.)
Sat here stoned typing this for about half an hour and I think I got everything I can think of :) Hope you enjoyed the read/rant and would love to hear others opinions on my ideas or ideas of their own.
submitted by GalacticPathfinder to apexlegends [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 17:35 hefnertes Kedvenc nasitok?
2022.01.25 17:35 Primary-Ad-8025 Favourite breakfast places?
Hey! I'm kind of obsessed with breakfast lately, do you guys have any favourite breakfast places? Extra points if they have good vegan options :D
Personally I like Next Door Cafe
submitted by Primary-Ad-8025 to copenhagen [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 17:35 xizenta Mystery Oakville Cab from Last Bottle (puzzle)
Last Bottle has a deal up today for a producer which they are apparently not allowed to disclose.
The clues are:
2022.01.25 17:35 MattieYukon Cold air?
I live in a one room off grid cabin in Alaska. I have no shower. An outdoor tub would quickly freeze, plus it would be a lot of work to get the water for it. Winter temperatures range from 10 above to 40 below farenheit. I can't roll in the snow because there are thorny bushes and sticks and stuff under it.
Can I get the same benefits from just being outside naked? For how long?
I have experimented and found that 20 minutes at 0 degrees made me feel amazing for the rest of the day, but 20 minutes at 20 below made me pre-hypothermic. I run outside naked to pee at night and have been having my morning coffee outside, but I can't tell if these shorter exposures do anything.
submitted by MattieYukon to coldshowers [link] [comments]