LC: Looks Good Except That Blue Stripe. Legit?
- Gracie Oaks Goutier Tufted Upholstered Low Profile Sleigh ...
- The Meitryx⭐⭐⭐ – Telegram - Telegram Messenger
- Gran Turismo-Branded Fanatec Direct Drive Wheel Appears on ...
- List of Indictments, Arrests and Executions – Dismantling ...
- Eros Intl Share Price, Eros Intl Stock Price, Eros ...
- Credit 9 Review: Bait And Switch Trap? - Crixeo
- Trailair Rota-Flex 5th Wheel Pin Box - Lippert 1621 or ...
- Is Jackpocket a Scam or Legit? Read 45 Reviews!
- 2002 Lexus SC430 22,712 miles - really. - ClubLexus ...
- Reddit's Source for Replica Discussion
Looks great on my 5th. If anyone else has wondered as I did and could not find anything online regarding the vertical height difference between this trail air rota flex and my standard lippert 1621. This pin box will reduce the nose of my 5th by 2" mounted in the same location. Now to pull my rear axle spacers on my dodge to get another 1.5" lower. Marketplace - 2002 Lexus SC430 22,712 miles - really. - Beautiful SC430 with Baseball Glove leather interior; Forest Green exterior. The mileage is legit - that's 22,700 and counting (my wife drives it everyday). Original Owner held it til 2018 and sold with 14,600 miles. Owner 2 held until 2021 when we bought it with... It's me, Lisa Mei Crowley. I will post & share newsworthy items I come across on this channel. It's basically going to be a news feed. I'm intentionally keeping comments turned off to prevent bad actors from posting porn or calls for violence on my feed. All in all, it seems there’s a legit business behind the app. Jackpocket’s website does have an extensive help center that you can use to learn a bit more about the entity behind the app. You can also contact the team via a form on the website that allows you to send emails or on one of the social media profiles. Images that seem to reveal Fanatec’s promised PlayStation 5 Direct Drive wheel have surfaced on different social media sites over the weekend, and it looks set to be an official Gran Turismo product too.. Although it’s not clear how the wheel has ended up in circulation — though in one case it was suggested the wheel was being sold on Facebook Marketplace — there’s been two separate ... Eros Intl Share Price, Eros Intl Stock Price, Eros International Media Ltd. Stock/Share prices, Eros International Media Ltd. Live BSE/NSE, F&O Quote of Eros International Media Ltd. with Historic ... Whether you’re setting the tone for a traditional master suite or simply kitting out the guest room, this bed is a perfect pick! Its solid wood frame features traditional characteristics such as turned feet and a sleigh-style headboard that’s wrapped in foam-filled polyester and accented by button-tufted details and nailhead trim. Plus, an included slat kit and center support legs cradle ... We are Reddit's largest community for the discussion of replica footwear. Our subreddit is the most extensive archive of replica-related information in the world. Many of our members are highly skilled in differentiating replicas from authentic products (legit checking), for the purpose of helping others avoid scams. Most aged folks I know, are good people, and many assume other people are good to, for the most part, and to tell the aged that we have been lied to for “Many, many years”, would be devastating, unbelievable, and so much for them to take in. Imagine trying to tell a Parent who’s child was abducted about adrenochrome. Credit 9 Review: Is Credit9 a legitimate company? You probably received a mailer with a personalized reservation code offering you a pre-approved loan with a below 5% interest rate to consolidate your credit card and other high-interest debt. You may have been directed to visit Apply Credit 9 or Loan Credit 9 to claim your funds.
2022.01.25 20:02 Radikal_Dreamer LC: Looks Good Except That Blue Stripe. Legit?
2022.01.25 20:02 Successful-Peach2289 Sapiens - Uma breve história da Humanidade
Bem estou a acabar de ler o livro acima .
Gostei bastante do livro, ajuda-nos a entender o mundo e como ele funcionou e paralelamente como ele está nos dias de hoje .
Tenho alguns excertos do que vou-me lembrar nomeadamente sobre as desigualdades que afetam as pessoas e como isso contribui na sua vida , a queda de variadíssimos impérios e não sempre por perderem uma guerra, como na pré - história a única preocupação do homem era caçar ou pescar e que não tinham que trabalhar .
As pessoas na Idade Média eram felizes, convém lembrar que na altura em muitas ocasiões a Igreja tinha mais poder que a Nobreza, logo um templário seria feliz se fosse para a guerra para a Ásia ou Menor ou um monge que habitava num mosteiro e isto era o significado das suas vidas .
Fala também do Neandertal , da extinção das espécies na Idade do Gelo .
As estruturas do mundo que vivemos hoje que tem bastantes defeitos, os avisos para os recursos que se estão a esgotar no Planeta Terra
E vocês o que acham do livro ?
Para quem estiver interessado no livro, recomendo .
submitted by Successful-Peach2289 to Livros [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 hades_sway Specimen for this evening
2022.01.25 20:02 CommunicationAgile24 Remember 3,000 people die everyday from dehydration, so it doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty, drink that s**t and be happy. -Rudy Francisco, complainers
submitted by CommunicationAgile24 to Inspiring_Quotes [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 mintysoup my mom only gets her "news" from random YouTubers.
2022.01.25 20:02 stangkid14 Are runts any more or less healthy?
We had to say goodbye to our senior dane who we rescued when she was about 8. We had her for 3 good years and she was definitely a runt. About 90 lbs. Now my wife is wanting to get another and we both agree we dont want a giant one and would be perfectly content with a runt again. Are there any health risks with them. We have a mini dachshund and a german shorthair pointer so we need to have all 3 size doggos again. Thanks!
submitted by stangkid14 to greatdanes [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 sideofqueso Is this course load manageable for junior year?
Currently I’m a sophmore taking AP European History. I’ve taken hs bio, chem, physics, and algebra 2. Junior year this is what i’m thinking (8 period schedule, one study hall, one rotating special period):
Ap Stats Ap Bio or Ap Environmental AP USH College level spanish AP English
(If this is too much i might be able to do honors calc instead of AP STATS, however i want to have an impressive courseload.) I’m a little nervous that this might be too much as I also want to have personal time, play a sport, and will likely work.
submitted by sideofqueso to APStudents [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 Sven_Glaster Huge Changes Not Even 6 Months In
I had always been the bigger kid growing up. With both of my parents work we often had Mcdonalds or would go out for dinner to save time. As I got older my eating habits got worse and worse. In 2011 I was my smallest after living away from home with predone meals. 2012 due to being back home, and medication I was at my worst of 340 pounds. I would drink 2 liters of soda right form the bottle, bags of chips and more. When I started working it got worse on my days off I would by snacks if I had 2 days off in a row I would get 4 two liters to drink. Many of my doctors were warning me to stop, but I never listened. It got so bad that I started to have health issues from the large amounts of sugar just in my system at all times. In August I went to a walk in to get one of the issues looked at, in which they checked my bloodsugar, that day it was 562. In September as I was going into work my bloodsugar spiked out of no where, and with no diabetic necklace or bracelet to tell anyone I slightly panic and just sipped my water. Jump to the 9th and I learned that a person I followed on line who does keto started it from having gone into ketoacidosis with a blood sugar of 800. That was when I new I needed to change. When I got home from work that night, I got rid of all foods I could not eat. I will be starting my 6th month next month on the 11th, as of this morning I am 239 pounds exact, my bloodsugars have gone from being in the high 300s down to the normalish levels of a type 2 diabetic. I can fit into 2x mens shirts, down from a size 42 to a 38 in pants, and to the third loop on my size 38 belt. I went to a diabetic check on the 11th after not seeing my doctor for almost a year, when I opened my test result today having missed their call back about them, I was ecstatic all of my results were within normal ranges. I am glad I found this diet, because I honestly don't know how much longer I would have gone if I kept eating and living the way I did.
submitted by Sven_Glaster to keto [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 rssnhckr Pinda Street graffiti wall - soon to be gone forever.
2022.01.25 20:02 seacobs Phantasmal poison frog
2022.01.25 20:02 ManufacturerNo3363 Big spender me…. I added 9 shares today🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏
submitted by ManufacturerNo3363 to DWAC_Stock [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 Qeaupy Best pod for taste?
Hey guys, trying to find good for taste. I’ve used 1)Minifit 2) Charon baby 3) Pasito 1 4) Nevoks Feelin 5) Aegis Boost
The best for my opinion is Nevoks, but is there any pods that known for a great taste? Usually vaping Jam Monster and Dinner.
submitted by Qeaupy to Vaping101 [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 concentus7 Arendal 1961 Sub 1S & 1V Review [Audioholics]
Full written review | YouTube recap
Nice to finally see some official independent reviews and measurements for the 1961 series subwoofers. I still think these are killer options around the $1k price class. Fit and finish is untouchable, IMO.
submitted by concentus7 to hometheater [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 cesar0900 I wish the film would of turned out better but I’m still happy with it.
submitted by cesar0900 to bleach [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 hqim_bot byzothe1: Map of the Macedonian Federation || CONTEST ENTRY
2022.01.25 20:02 Master_jerk The montage camera when equipped you can time travel
2022.01.25 20:02 hqim_bot KingofFairview: Aftermath: the Eagle's Wings Clipped
2022.01.25 20:02 gaurav89244 Moorex is the Upcoming wanted to know more
Moorex exchange: this is an exchange that is decentralized and allows users to swap their BEP-20 tokens with any another token. This exchange also allows users to stake the MOOREX token and also provide liquidity, and by doing these, users get rewarded #moorex #moorextoken #moor #moortoken #BSC #DeFi #aladdincenter #bounty
submitted by gaurav89244 to cryptoairdropsbounty [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 DanielCasanova7 Is my Amp Blown?
I have a Skar 400w 4 channel amp powering my door speakers. went to work this morning and everything was perfect. i got in my car after work and theres no sound coming to my door speakers except a pop sound every couple seconds (even with the music off) the amp power light is on and it does not seem to be in safe mode. my subwoofer which is hooked to another amp is still working. am i dealing with a blown amp?
submitted by DanielCasanova7 to CarAV [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 cerebrix New Mexico COVID-19 January 25th update: 3,354 new cases, totaling 455,947 | Twenty-five additional COVID-19 deaths, 7-Day positivity rate 30.0% | NMDOH
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 25, 2022 New Mexico COVID-19 update: 3,354 new cases, totaling 455,947 Twenty-five additional COVID-19 deaths, 7-Day positivity rate 30.0% SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials on Tuesday announced 3,354 additional COVID-19 cases. Per the state Department of Health, the most recent cases are:
- 864 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 5 new cases in Catron County
- 176 new cases in Chaves County
- 113 new cases in Cibola County
- 7 new cases in Colfax County
- 89 new cases in Curry County
- 6 new cases in De Baca County
- 429 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 112 new cases in Eddy County
- 30 new cases in Grant County
- 14 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 2 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 110 new cases in Lea County
- 16 new cases in Lincoln County
- 9 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 24 new cases in Luna County
- 172 new cases in McKinley County
- 5 new cases in Mora County
- 70 new cases in Otero County
- 15 new cases in Quay County
- 46 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 54 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 283 new cases in Sandoval County
- 194 new cases in San Juan County
- 40 new cases in San Miguel County
- 191 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 24 new cases in Sierra County
- 33 new cases in Socorro County
- 26 new cases in Taos County
- 15 new cases in Torrance County
- 6 new cases in Union County
- 153 new cases in Valencia County
- 15 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 5 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Roswell Correctional Center
The Department of Health on Tuesday reported twenty-five additional deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19:Seventeen recent deaths:
- A male in his 20s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A second male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 90s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions. The individual was a resident of the American Heritage Home.
- A female in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual was a resident of the Genesis Healthcare Uptown facility in Albuquerque.
- A male in his 30s from Eddy County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from Eddy County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 50s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s from Mora County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Mora County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 80s from Roosevelt County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 70s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 60s from Santa Fe County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 80s from Santa Fe County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 90s from Santa Fe County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
Six* deaths > 30 days:
- A female in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Doña Ana County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 60s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 6,317.*COVID related deaths are reported when a death certificate has been issued and some death certificates are delayed due to insufficient information. The ten ZIP codes across the state with the most COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, Jan. 25 are:
- 87121 - 140
- 87031 - 103
- 87114 - 102
- 87124 - 94
- 88012 - 91
- 88203 - 90
- 88101 - 89
- 88001 - 88
- 87507 - 86
- 87144 - 85
Daily case counts and test numbers are raw data based on information the state receives today - meaning data that has not yet been scrutinized to identify potential duplicates or late-arriving positives or negatives. Including the above newly reported cases, New Mexico has now had a total of 455,947 COVID-19 cases:
- Bernalillo County: 129,691
- Catron County: 366
- Chaves County: 19,580
- Cibola County: 5,920
- Colfax County: 2,158
- Curry County: 11,294
- De Baca County: 514
- Doña Ana County: 54,651
- Eddy County: 15,476
- Grant County: 5,630
- Guadalupe County: 922
- Harding County: 67
- Hidalgo County: 940
- Lea County: 18,102
- Lincoln County: 4,649
- Los Alamos County: 2,161
- Luna County: 5,849
- McKinley County: 22,633
- Mora County: 621
- Otero County: 11,609
- Quay County: 1,846
- Rio Arriba County: 8,570
- Roosevelt County: 4,347
- Sandoval County: 28,813
- San Juan County: 35,428
- San Miguel County: 4,897
- Santa Fe County: 24,540
- Sierra County: 1,792
- Socorro County: 3,301
- Taos County: 4,475
- Torrance County: 2,391
- Union County: 682
- Valencia County: 16,233
County totals are subject to change upon further investigation and determination of residency of individuals positive for COVID-19. The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the following facilities:
- Cibola County Correctional Center: 535
- Otero County Federal Prison Facility: 601
- Otero County Processing Center: 803
- Torrance County Detention Facility: 385
The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by the New Mexico Corrections Department at the following facilities:
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County: 409
- Guadalupe County Correctional Facility: 259
- Lea County Correctional Facility: 792
- Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County: 215
- Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County: 134
- Otero County Prison Facility: 573
- Penitentiary of New Mexico in Santa Fe County: 254
- Roswell Correctional Center: 231
- Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County: 250
- Springer Correctional Center in Colfax County: 271
- Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County: 87
As of today, there are 678 individuals hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19. This number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 out of state but are currently hospitalized in New Mexico. This number does not include New Mexicans who tested positive for COVID-19 and may have been transferred to a hospital out of state. As of today, there are 333,715 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health. The Department of Health has identified at least one positive COVID-19 case in residents and/or staff in the past 28 days at the following long-term care facilities:
- A Love for Life (Alcazar St), Albuquerque
- Advanced Health Care of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Grand Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehab
- Amaran Assisted Living, Albquerque
- American Heritage Home, Albuquerque
- Angel Wings Assisted Living Home Care, Albuquerque
- Arbors of Del Rey, Las Cruces
- Artesia Healthcare and rehab (San Pedro Nursing), Artesia
- Aspen Ridge Assisted Living, Los Alamos
- Atria Vista Del Rio (Morada), Albuquerque
- Avamere at Fiesta Park, Albuquerque
- Aztec Healthcare, Aztec
- Bear Canyon Rehab, Albuquerque
- Bee Hive Homes Of Edgewood, Edgewood
- Beehive Homes of Rio Rancho II, Rio Rancho
- Beehive Homes of San Pedro, Albuquerque
- Beehive Homes, Clovis
- Beehive Homes, Deming
- Beehive Homes, Farmington
- Beehive Homes, Gallup
- Beehive Homes, Roswell
- Belen Meadows
- Blue Horizon Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Brookdale Santa Fe
- Brookdale Valencia, Albuquerque
- Calibre Sagecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Las Cruces
- Camino Retirement Homes, Albuquerque
- Camino Healthcare (now called Odelia Healthcare), ABQ
- Casa Arena Blanca Nursing Center, Alamogordo
- Casa Bella Residential Care, Las Cruces
- Casa De Carino, Albuquerque
- Casa de Oro Center, Las Cruces
- Casa de Palomas, Albuquerque
- Casa de Paz, Rio Rancho
- Casa Del Sol Center, Las Cruces
- Casa Maria, Roswell
- Casa Real Genesis, Santa Fe
- Casa Sandia, Albuquerque
- Cedar Ridge Inn, Farmington
- Clayton Nursing and Rehab (Genesis)
- Clovis Healthcare and rehab, Clovis
- Colfax Long Term Care Center, Springer
- Desert Peaks Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Desert Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation, Hobbs
- El Castillo Retirement, Santa Fe
- Elmcroft of Quintessence, Albuquerque
- Fairwinds Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Fort Bayard Medical Center
- Genesis Rio Rancho Center
- Genesis San Juan Center, Farmington
- Genesis Silver City Care Center, Silver City
- Good Life Senior living & Memory Care, Los Lunas
- Good Life Senior Living And Memory Care, Artesia
- Good Life Senior Living, Carlsbad
- Good Samaritan Betty Dare, Alamogordo
- Good Samaritan Manzano Del Sol Nursing
- Good Samaritan, Las Cruces
- Good Samaritan, Socorro
- Kingston Residence of Santa Fe
- La Posada Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Ladera Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Laguna Rainbow Care, Casa Blanca
- Lakeview Christian Home, Carlsbad
- Landmark Desert Gardens Assisted Living, Hobbs
- Las Palomas Genesis, Albuquerque
- Life Care Farmington
- LifeSpire Assisted Living of North ABQ Acres, Albuquerque
- LifeSpire Assisted Living , Albuquerque (High Assets Way)
- LifeSpire Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Little Roses Home of the SW, Albuquerque
- Little Sisters of the Poor, Gallup
- McKinley Care Center, Gallup
- Meadows Home, NM Behavioral Health Institute, Las Vegas
- Mimbres Nursing Home, Deming
- Miners Colfax Medical Center, Raton
- Mission Arch Center (Roswell)
- MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care, Rio Rancho
- Morningstar Of Albuquerque, Albuquerque
- Morningstar Memory Care at Northridge, Albuquerque
- Namaste House Assisted Living, Farmington
- NM State Veterans Home, TorC
- Pacifica Senior Living, Santa Fe
- Palmilla Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Princeton Place, Albuquerque
- Ravenna assisted living, Albuquerque
- Retirement Ranches-Clovis
- Retreat Healthcare, Rio Rancho Retreat Gardens, Retreat Villas
- Sandia Ridge Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sandia View Spain Assisted Living Albuquerque
- Santa Clara Assisted Living, Santa Clara
- Santa Fe Care Center, Santa Fe
- Senior Living Systems, Los Lunas
- Shady Pines Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Sierra Healthcare Center, TorC
- Singing Arrow Manor, Albuquerque
- Skies Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sombrillo Nursing & Rehabilitation, Los Alamos
- South Valley Care Center, Albuquerque
- Spanish Trails Rehabilitation Suites, Albuquerque
- St Anthony's Healthcare, Clovis
- Sunny Day Assisted Living, Gallup
- Sunset Villa Nursing home, Roswell
- Sunshine Assisted Living, Tucumcari
- Taos Living Center, Taos
- The Bridge of Farmington, Farmington
- The Montebello on Academy, Albuquerque
- The Montecito, Santa Fe
- The Rehab Center of Albuquerque
- The Rio Las Estancias, Albuquerque
- The Suites Rio Vista, Rio Rancho
- The Watermark at Cherry Hills, Albuquerque
- The Woodmark at Uptown, Albuquerque
- UpTown Genesis, Albuquerque
- Vecino Sanos Assisted Living (Los Amigos AL), Santa Rosa
- Vida Encantada Nursing & Rehab, Las Vegas
- Village at Northrise - Morning Side, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow II Memory care, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow I Nursing, Las Cruces
- Welbrook Senior Living, Las Cruces (Now called Las Cruces Post Acute and Rehabilitation Center of Cascadia)
- Westwind House Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Wheatfields Senior Living, Clovis
- White Sands Healthcare, Hobbs
The New Mexico Department of Health has active investigations into the positive patients, which includes contact-tracing and swabs of symptomatic individuals who have had contact with the positive cases. Every New Mexican must work together to stem the spread of COVID-19. Wear a mask when in public and around others. If you are sick, stay home as much as possible.
New Mexicans who report symptoms of COVID-19 infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell should call their health care provider or the NMDOH COVID-19 hotline immediately (1-855-600-3453). The Department of Health strongly encourages the following groups to get tested:
- Symptomatic people displaying the COVID-19 symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell;
- Asymptomatic people who are close contacts or household members of people in their infectious period who have already tested positive for the coronavirus;
- Asymptomatic people who live or work in congregate settings such as long-term care facilities and group homes;
- Patients who are scheduled for surgery and whose provider has advised them to get tested before the procedure.
New Mexicans who have non-health-related questions or concerns can also call 833-551-0518 or visit newmexico.gov
, which is being updated regularly as a one-stop source for information for families, workers and others affected by and seeking more information about COVID-19.###NMDOH
submitted by cerebrix
to coronavirusnewmexico [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 Smooth-Reputation-64 Anyone else have one of those days today?
Looking for solidarity today lol. It's been a rough one.
My three-year-old woke up in a mood and I can always tell what kind of day it's going to be based on his mood first thing in the morning. He's usually pretty well behaved, albeit a wild little boy, but engaged, sweet, and somewhat predictable. He's had two epic meltdowns today, and one was a throwing frenzy. He threw books at me and the baby when I tried to sit down to nurse his little brother. The books were taken away and he went apeshit from there. Fun times. We've played outside and jumped on the trampoline a lot to try and reset him but he's just in one of those moods. He's been so off so I've let him watch a little more TV. He's only interested in Blaze and the Monster Machines and I'm pretty sure the theme song is embedded in my brain and might actually be melting it. He also didn't pee on the potty once today and went in underwear so much I had to put him in a diaper. My baby is also teething and taking short naps and has been super cranky. This is also the day of the week that my husband goes for a group trail run with friends and is usually back at 7:30 instead of 5:30. Ahhhhh!
Anywho, not looking for advice, just ranting and seeing if anyone else is having one of "those days" that they need to get off their chest. It's been a rough day on the job, except the job is a 14 hour shift. Ready for it to end and to start over tomorrow, hopefully everyone renewed and refreshed from a good night's sleep.
submitted by Smooth-Reputation-64 to SAHP [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 RoseOfTheNight4444 (Please don't message me about views, subs, or SEO or you will get blocked) Funny Skyrim Moments #6 | Ensuing Chaos
2022.01.25 20:02 Michelles94 What Country Should You Live In Based On Your Halal Food Preferences? - MuslimGap
2022.01.25 20:02 calibas_sep Brains!!! By Pretti on BRAZIL NFT
2022.01.25 20:02 ace-96 Wtf? The OP is a self hating Indian